Speaking about the places we will be stopping at along the way, it totally depends on the weather and rain conditions at the time. The summer will pass away already in this region but all the surrondings mountais will be green and beautiful. It is quite difficult to have snow in the peaks of the mountains at that time.
It’s impossible to give a 100% accurate itinerary but the tentative one is as follows:
- City of Munich and it's most impressive places.
- Fussen and the Neuschwanstein Castle with the best photo locations.
- Garmish-Partenkirchen region.
- The fabulous landscape of Berchtesgadener Land and it is villages.
- The most beautiful village in the world, Hallstatt (Austria)