I am a Nikon Users since the first day of my life. I do not want to tell that this brand is either better or not but has been my preference since I started in this photography world.
I own a D800 full frame camera. This marvelous camera is incredibly powerful for a smaller size camera. With a full frame sensor it boasts 36.3 megapixels, superb high ISO performance and up to 6FPS, aside from shooting HD Video.
In addition I have 5 lenses that covert all the purposes and features I need throughout all my jobs. These are:
- Nikon 16-35mm f4. Wide angle lens.
- Nikon 24-70mm f4. Zoom lens.
- Nikon 70-200mm f4. Tele lens.
- Nikon 85mm f1.4. Prime lens.
- Sigma 35mm f1.4. Prime Lens.
When I shoot in either in studio or in location performing commissioned work or just for personal projects I need to have the best equipment that I have to rely on.
Therefore below I share with you my lighting stuff that allow me create amazing images.
- Bowens Gemini PRO 1000w.
- Bowens travel and on location kit and battery pack.
- Nikon Speed light SB900 portable flash.
- Yongnuo 568 EX2 portable flash.
- Yongnuo remote radio TTL
In addition to this stuff I also count with a bunch of different modifiers such as beauty dish, Octobox, Softbox, reflectors and so on.
When traveling around the world I need to take with me the best possible equipment in order to capture amazing landscape and travel photos. To do so I rely on the following equipment.
- LucroIt system holder and photography filters. Currently the best in the market.
- "Induro" carbon fiber tripod.
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone with its Manfrotto custom transport bag.
- LowePro bags. I have a few different models.